Forum Flipperowe

Pełna wersja: Hi
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Hi guys, I'm Arno, I'm from Vienna, and I met some of you at the HPO last weekend. I don't understand anything here, but I was told that it's no problem to just post in English. To be honest, registering at this forum is a bit of a hassle for foreigners, what with the Polish maths question that needs to be answered.

Anyway, it was nice to meet you all, and I'm sorry I didn't properly say good bye on Sunday – I was a bit stressed out, because the Taxi was running late, and I had to catch my train.

I like doing pinball related web projects in my free time – if you enjoy watching pinball tutorials and tournament videos, check out pinballvideos.com.
Welcome in club. There are some guys here writing in english, so feel free to posting.
Hi there Arno, Bart here. It's nice to 'see' you again Smile
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hi Bart, it was nice meeting you. I hope I can make it to the PPO next year – got some convincing to do first, though, to get an Austrian group together.